Is the event accessible?
- Yes – we offer a companion ticket scheme which can be arranged via our ticketing agents.
- The event is wheelchair accessible but please note that this event is mainly on grassy farmland and so may be uneven in places. There will be designated accessible areas, charging points and an accessible platform at the Main Arena. For more information or to discuss specific requirements, please contact [email protected]
- Accessible Toilets will be available at each main toilet block. Regrettably, these are not Changing Places toilets; however if this is a facility you may require, please do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a safe space within our welfare area.
- There will be a British Sign Language interpreter at the Main Arena.
- Please see our Accessible Information document for download here.
- We are working closely with Attitude is Everything to provide the best event we can and are fully committed to improving accessible facilities for future events.